Phase 2B Double Blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity and Protective Efficacy of MSP3-LSP Vaccine Candidate Adjuvanted in Aluminium Hydroxide (AIOH) Against Plasmodium Falciparum Clinical Malaria in Healthy Children Aged 12-48 Months in Mali.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; Rabies vaccine
- Indications Falciparum malaria; Rabies
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MSP3-POC
- 06 Feb 2012 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2011 Actual initiation date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.