Evaluation of the Effect of Atorvastatin and Pioglitazone in Carotid Atherosclerosis With the Use of 18Fluoride-Fludeoxyglucose(FDG) Positron Emission Tomography-computed Tomography (PET-CT)Imaging.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CUKCVC; PIONEER
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 23 Nov 2012 Actual initiation date changed from June 2009 to June 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History