A Safety and Tolerability Study of RAD001 (mTOR Inhibitor) in Combination With Two Dosing Schedules of LBH589B (Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor) in Solid Tumors/ Lymphomas With Enrichment for EBV-Driven Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Lymphoma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 18 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.