A Randomised, Double-Blind, Repeat-Dose, Placebo-Controlled Phase IIa Proof of Concept Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Oral BBR-012 in Combination With Standard Medical Care in Diabetic Patients With Complicated Skin Ulceration on the Foot (Diabetic Foot Ulcer).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Isoniazid (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 12 May 2018 as reported by EudraCT.
- 16 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2011 to 12 May 2011 as reported by EudraCT.
- 02 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.