Measurement of Gemcitabine Metabolites in Blood and Urine as Predictors of Response to GemX Bladder Radiotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms Gemtrans
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 27 Feb 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.