Multicenter Trial Estimating the Persistence of Molecular Remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia in Long Term After Stopping Imatinib.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STIM-2
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 220, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.