A Phase 2, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study To Assess The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-04950615 Following Multiple Intravenous Doses In Hypercholesterolemic Subjects On High Doses Of Atorvastatin, Rosuvastatin Or Simvastatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.