A Phase 2, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study To Assess The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-04950615 Following Multiple Intravenous Doses In Hypercholesterolemic Subjects On High Doses Of Atorvastatin, Rosuvastatin Or Simvastatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Oct 2017 Results (n=189) assessing the effect of bococizumab on LDL, VLDL, and HDL particle concentration and size in hypercholesterolemic subjects using patient data pooled from NCT01243151, NCT01342211, and NCT01350141 trials published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.