A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Dose-finding Study of Linagliptin (1 and 5 mg Administered Orally Once Daily) Over 12 Weeks in Children and Adolescents, From 10 to 17 Years of Age, With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.