A Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Erlotinib (Tarceva) Versus Gemcitabine/Cisplatin as the First-line Treatment for Stage IIIB/IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients With Mutations in the Tyrosine Kinase Domain of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) in Their Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENSURE
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Jun 2015 Results from a meta-analysis of 6 trials showing impact on overall survival in patients with EGFR mutations presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History