A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled (Within Dose Groups) Phase I Study to a) Assess Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Rising Oral Doses of 2 mg to 350 mg of BI 661051 Administered as Oral Drinking Solution (Powder in Bottle) in Healthy Male Volunteers, b) to Explore the Relative Oral Bioavailability of a Tablet Formulation and c) to Assess the Impact of a High Fat Meal on the Oral Bioavailability of the Oral Drinking Solution (Powder in Bottle).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BI 661051 (Primary) ; BI 661051 (Primary)
- Indications Unspecified
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 21 Sep 2011 Actual end date (July 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Study status has been changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 02 May 2011 New trial record