A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled (Within Dose Groups) Phase I Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Rising Doses 0.5 mg to 500 mg of BI 409306 Administered Orally in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Affective disorders; Anxiety disorders; Schizophrenia and disorders with psychotic features
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jul 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 23 Aug 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Trial status changed from recruiting to Completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.