Optimal treatment of rhinosinusitis-like symptoms: Double-blind placebo controlled randomized study with prednisolone versus usual care treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisolone (Primary)
- Indications Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRET
- 07 Aug 2012 Primary endpoints 'Pain-free-rate' and 'Pain-relief' have not been met according to results published in the CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal.
- 07 Aug 2012 Results published in the CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal.
- 30 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from 31 Dec 2009 to 28 Apr 2011 as reported by EudraCT.