Ranolazine in Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Persistent Chest Pain or Dyspnea Despite Conventional Therapy: A Cross-Over Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Cardiomyopathies; Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.