A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of AFN-12520000 in the Treatment of Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI) Due to Staphylococci.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Debio 1452 (Primary)
- Indications Skin and soft tissue infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Affinium Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Dec 2015 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 04 Sep 2013 Results will be presented at the 2013 Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents & Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2013) according to an Affinium Pharmaceuticals media release.