GSK1550188 A 52 Week Study of Belimumab Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Located in Northeast Asia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 13 Dec 2016 According to a Glaxo Laboratories India media release, company has submitted a new drug regulatory application to the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) for belimumab, in adult patients with active, autoantibody-positive systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) who have an inadequate response to standard therapy, based on results Northeast Asia and BLISS-SC trials.
- 14 Nov 2016 According to GlaxoSmithKline Media Release, Data in Japan, China and South Korea will form basis of new regulatory submissions for Benlysta (Belimumab).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History