GSK1550188 A 52 Week Study of Belimumab Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Located in Northeast Asia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Northeast Asia IV; Northeast Asia Study
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Sep 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, belimumab (Benlysta) has been approved for the treatment of adult patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) bu the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) based on results from four trials (Northeas Asia, BLISS-SC, BLISS-52 and BLISS-76).
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History