A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase 3 Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous CXA-201 and Intravenous Levofloxacin in Complicated Urinary Tract Infection, Including Pyelonephritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Pseudomonal infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPECT-cUTI
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Dec 2016 Results of two studies (ASPECT-cIAI and ASPECT-cUTI) published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 05 Oct 2016 Results of pooled analysis of this and two other phase 3 trials published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (2016).
- 15 Jun 2016 Analysis of diabetes patients in this and two other trials (see profile 198191 and 193698) will be presented at the American Society for Microbiology's ASM Microbe 2016 meeting, according to a Merck & Co. media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History