A Dose-Escalation Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of CEP-9722 (a PARP 1 and PARP 2 Inhibitor) in Combination With Gemcitabine and Cisplatin in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs CEP 9722 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.