Immunogenicity of the Hepatitis B Antigen of the GSK Biologicals' Candidate Malaria Vaccine (257049).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Measles virus vaccine live; Pneumococcal 11-valent vaccine conjugate; Poliovirus vaccine live oral; RIX 4414; Yellow fever vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Measles; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus; Yellow fever
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.