The Documentation of the Effects on Quality of Life (QOL) and Working Productivity and Activity Impairment (WPAI) in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Under HUMIRA® (Adalimumab) in Routine Clinical Practice
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANOUVEAU
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 31 Jan 2017 Results assessing effect of adalimumab on RA-related WPAI in Japanese patients with RA published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.