A Non-Interventional, Post Authorisation Safety Study, to Continuously Monitor Safety and Pregnancy Outcomes in a Cohort of At-Risk Essential Thrombocythaemia (ET) Subjects Exposed to Xagrid Compared to Other Conventional Cytoreductive Treatments.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Pregnancy complications
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EXELS
- Sponsors Shire
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=3460) assessing the risk of acute myeloid leukemia and non-hematological malignancies in patients treated with hydroxycarbamide or anagrelide in the EXELS study, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 4000 to 3650 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.