A Randomized 4-week Phase IIa Trial Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of GRT6005, a New Centrally Acting Analgesic, in Subjects With Pain Due to Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cebranopadol (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 16 Jun 2017 A population PK analysis of cebranopadol using data from phase I and II trials, results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Jun 2012 Actual patient number (189) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2010-022557-42).