An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Phase Ib/II Study of Irinotecan Plus E7820 Versus FOLFIRI in Second-Line Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Colon or Rectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs E 7820 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 29 Apr 2014 Trial status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Additional locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.