A Phase III, Observer-Blind, Randomized, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Fluad and Agriflu Compared to the Non-adjuvanted Trivalent Influenza Vaccine Fluzone in Children 6 to less than 72 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Agriflu) (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.