A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-blind, Phase 4 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Triple Anti-platelet Therapy Compared With Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients Treated With DES for Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Angina pectoris; Embolism and thrombosis; Ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DECREASE-PCI
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.