Optimized Phase III Trial of Immuno-stimulation With Maraviroc, a CCR5 (Chemokine Receptor 5) Antagonist, Combined With Anti Retroviral Therapy in Advanced, Late Diagnosed HIV-1 Infected Patients With an AIDS-defining Event and/or CD4 (Cluster of Differentiation 4) Counts Below 200 Cells/mm³. ANRS 146 OPTIMAL.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Fosamprenavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMAL
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 May 2016 The trial was completed in Spain (end date: 31 Mar 2016).