MULTICENTRE, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, TWO-ARM PARALLEL GROUPS, ACTIVE CONTROLLED STUDY DESIGN TO DEMONSTRATE EFFICACY AND TOLERABILITY OF CLODRONATE 200 MG/4 ML SOLUTION FOR INTRAMUSCULAR USE WITH 1% LIDOCAINE EVERY OTHER WEEK VS CLODRONATE 100 MG/3,3ML SOLUTION FOR INTRAMUSCULAR USE WITH 1% LIDOCAINE ONCE-WEEK IN A 1-YEAR TREATMENT PERIOD OF WOMEN WITH POSTMENOPAUSAL OSTEOPOROSIS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clodronic acid/lidocaine (Primary)
- Indications Injection site pain; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2015 Results (PP population n=219) presented at the 2015 World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases.
- 04 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.