Evaluation of Effectiveness and Safety of XIENCE PRIME in Routine Clinical Practice; A Multicenter, Prospective Observational Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISIS-PRIME
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.