An Open Label Assessment of Safety and Efficacy of Ruxolitinib (INCB018424) in Subjects With Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF), Post Essential Thrombocythemia-myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) and Post Polycythemia Vera-myelofibrosis (PET-MF) Who Have Platelet Counts of 50 x 10exp9/L to 100 x 10exp9/L.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 07 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 14 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center record: VICCHEM1180).