A multicenter, two-part, randomized, parallel group, placebo and sitagliptin-controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of GSK256073 administered once or twice daily for 12 weeks in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus who are being treated with metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 256073 (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 18 Nov 2011 Additional location (Scotland) added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.