LUMINOUS: Study to Observe the Effectiveness and Safety of Ranibizumab Through Individualized Patient Treatment and Associated Outcomes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion; Central retinal vein occlusion; Diabetic macular oedema; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUMINOUS
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Ophthalmics; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 26146 to 30000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.