Immunization of Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients With a Pentavalent Vaccine Composed of KLH-conjugates of GD2L, GD3L, Globo H, Fucosyl GM1, and N-Propionylated Polysialic Acid
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Small-cell-lung-cancer-vaccine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide; OPT 821
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 29 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.