A multicentre, multinational prospective observational imaging biomarker study in early stage Huntington's disease (HD) patients to assess imaging techniques and parameters able to support efficacy studies with SEN0014196 in HD patients during Phase II and III studies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selisistat (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PADDINGTON
- Sponsors Siena Biotech
- 09 Aug 2017 Last checked against ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 1% to 11%.