Ranolazine for the Prevention of Recurrent Persistent Atrial Fibrillation After Electrical Cardioversion: a Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GILEAD
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.