BARIS - BIBF1120 and RAD001 in Solid Tumors. A Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Combined BIBF 1120 and RAD001 in Solid Tumors and to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) of the Combination
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BARIS
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2014 In case of efficacy in a molecular defined subset of patients an expansion phase of the trial (phase II) is planned as per results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Jun 2014 Interim results (n=16) presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.