A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, 14-day, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety of PT003, PT005, PT001 and Foradil Aerolizer (12 microg, Open Label) as Evaluated by Holter Monitoring, in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 11 Sep 2013 Pooled tolerability results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 May 2013 Tolerability results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 06 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Pearl Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History