A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Extension Study Assessing the Efficacy and Long-term Safety of a 2 mg Dose of TH9507, a Growth Hormone Releasing Factor Analog, in HIV Subjects With Excess Abdominal Fat Accumulation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesamorelin (Primary)
- Indications HIV-associated lipodystrophy syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Theratechnologies
- 24 Jul 2017 Results published in the Theratechnologies media release.
- 24 Jul 2017 According to a Theratechnologies media release, results from this study are presented at the 9th IAS Conference on HIV Science 2017.
- 25 Jun 2012 Extension study integrated (EudraCT2007-003233-16).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History