A Randomized, Double-Blind, Single Dose, Six-Treatment, Placebo-Controlled, Cross-Over, Multi-Center Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Three Doses of PT005, in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD, Compared With Foradil Aerolizer (12 and 24 microg Open-Label) as Active Controls.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jul 20101 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History