A Randomized, Double-blind, 2x2 Cross-over Euglycemic Clamp Study in Two Parallel Cohorts to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Two Dose Levels of a New Formulation of Insulin Glargine and to Compare Its Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Properties With 0.4 U/kg/Day Lantus in an 8-days Multiple Dosing Regimen in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus Type 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 31 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History