Efficacy and Safety of Long Acting Beraprost (TRK-100STP) for Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis with Intermittent Claudication: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Beraprost (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Intermittent claudication; Spinal stenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kaken Pharmaceutical
- 12 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 11 May 2011 New trial record