A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study To Assess The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability of PF-04950615 Following Multiple Intravenous Doses In Hypercholesterolemic Subjects On Maximum Dose Of Atorvastatin Or Rosuvastatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Oct 2017 Results (n=189) assessing the effect of bococizumab on LDL, VLDL, and HDL particle concentration and size in hypercholesterolemic subjects using patient data pooled from NCT01243151, NCT01342211, and NCT01350141 trials published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.