Multi-center, open-label, prospective, randomized, parallel group study investigating a CNI-free regimen with Myfortic and Certican in comparison to standard therapy with Myfortic and a calcineurin inhibitor (Sandimmun Optoral or Prograf) in stable renal transplant patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate sodium; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms APOLLO
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Aug 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Aug 2014 Protocol has been amended to change in the treatment arm with an additional drug addition to the regimen- coticosteroids.
- 08 Sep 2013 Four-year results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History