A Randomized, Double-Blind, Chronic Dosing (7 Days), Three-Period, Six-Treatment, Placebo-Controlled, Incomplete Block, Cross-Over, Multi-Center Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Four Doses of PT001 in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD, Compared With Atrovent HFA Inhalation Aerosol (Open-Label) as An Active Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Ipratropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 11 Sep 2013 Pooled tolerability results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 07 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History