Multicentric Study of GOELAMS Phase I Evaluation of RAD001 in Association With Aracytine and Daunorubicine in AML Treatment in Patients Less Than 65 Years in Relapse More Than One Year After First Complete Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2011 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2011 New trial record.