A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Human Anti-TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab for the Induction and Maintenance of Clinical Remission in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ULTRA-2
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Nov 2016 Results of post hoc analysis of this and other five studies (CLASSIC-I, GAIN, CHARM, EXTEND, ULTRA 1 AND ULTRA 2) published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 19 May 2015 Results (post hoc analysis: durable remission and response) presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2015.
- 21 May 2013 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2013.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History