A Phase I Open Label, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered CUDC-101 in Subjects With Advanced and Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CUDC 101 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Curis
- 05 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Nov 2012 Curis has determined that the bioavailability of CUDC 101 observed in the first cohort of patients from this trial were too low to warrant the enrollment of additional patients in the current study.
- 28 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.