A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Oral Administration of MLN0128 in Combination With Paclitaxel, With/Without Trastuzumab, in Subjects With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapanisertib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Millennium
- 01 Aug 2017 According to results published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, a protocol was amended to administer sapanisertib sequentially approximately 24 hours after paclitaxel infusion and added two new sapanisertib dosing schedule.
- 01 Aug 2017 Results published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.