Randomized Open Non Comparative Multicenter Phase II Study of Sequential Erlotinib With Docetaxel Versus Docetaxel Alone in Second Line of Treatment in Patients With Non Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure of First Line Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARSEQ
- 01 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
- 22 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History