A Two Stage Multicenter Phase II Trial of Concurrent Induction Chemoimmunotherapy With Epirubicine, Oxaliplatin, Capecitabine and Panitumumab in KRAs Wild-type, Resectable Type II Gastric Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Epirubicin; Oxaliplatin; Panitumumab
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by EudraCT.
- 16 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (3 May 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.