A Phase II Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Determinants of Response to 5-Azacitidine (Vidaza) in Patients With Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.